1. Head South on I-5 to Olympia: Take Exit 104; Follow Highway 8 to Aberdeen and Ocean Beaches.
2. Follow the signs thru Aberdeen and Hoquiam to Highway 101 North
3. DO NOT take the turn marked “Highway 109 Ocean Shores – Ocean Beaches” that is just after the second bridge in Aberdeen/Hoquiam.
4. Go North on highway 101 approximately 3 – 1/2 miles to a left turn lane and a highway sign for ” Pacific Beach / Moclips / Taholah” & Ocean Beaches.
5. Turn left and you should see a sign indicating “Ocean Beach Road”. Stay on this road for 20 miles and you will come to a four-way stop. This is the crossing of Ocean Beach Road & The Coast Highway 109.
6. Go straight through the stop sign and turn left at the gas station (Second St.)
7. The Sand Dollar Inn is one block South on the corner of Second and Central.